Now serving customers in Prince William, Fairfax and Loudoun counties in Virginia!
Trash Cans Smelling Terrible?
We know what it's like to walk in the garage and smell the terrible aroma of rotting garbage. It's a huge problem but it also takes so much time to clean them yourself, plus it's gross!
... It's Time for Clean Bins
Cleaning your own trash cans and recycling bins allow harmful bacteria to flow straight into storm drains, contaminating all bodies of water that it enters. Not only is this terrible for our waterways but in Virginia, it's also illegal.
Cleaning bins yourself also consumes more than 15 times greater water when done manually rather than using our professional high pressure hot water system.
Let our Professionals Clean them!
- Veterans or Seniors can request an extra 5% off the 6 or 9 month package (only one discount per household)
Payment methods accepted:
- On-line Payment
- Bins are cleaned soon after trash and recycle is picked up
- Bins MUST be empty
- Bins with unbagged pet waste WILL NOT be cleaned due to contamination of the equipment and health hazard to our employees
- Bins with paint/tar/gum and like substances may take more than one cleaning
- Prepaid contracts will transfer to new owner, and not to new home
- Prepaid plans will automatically renew unless we are notified by email
- Customers that wish to skip a monthly cleaning must call or email 24 hours prior to their scheduled cleaning day in order not to be charged