Now serving customers in Prince William, Fairfax, Fauquier and Loudoun counties in Virginia!
Our Residential Curbside Service is as EASY as 1-2-3
Our state-of-the-art truck and cleaning system uses high temperature water and bio-degradable cleaning solutions to kill bacteria and other viruses, protecting our customers from diseases. This cleaning system also protects our environment by capturing the cleaning solution and dirty water in holding tanks for proper disposal.
All you need to do is leave out the trash and recycling bins after regular trash or recycling pickup and our specialized cleaning truck will come by to clean the bins.
Step 1: Position the bins
We come to your home after your trash is picked up and pre-treat your bin before cleaning.
Step 2: Loading the bins
Our state-of-the-art garbage can grabbers will lift the bins into the cleaning truck. Our cleaners are 100% biodegradable products.
Step 3: Hot Water Clean
Inside the truck, spinners and hot water combine to sanitize and deodorize your garbage can. The dirty water is held for later disposal.
Check Out the Before & After Pictures
Want to see our process in action? Just watch the video below!
Using the ultra-high-pressure 180+ degree hot water trash and recycle bin cleaning system, bins are disinfected, deodorized, and smell fresh.
Our cleaning system captures all contaminated water and keeps that dirty water out of the local storm sewer, which prevents river and ocean contamination
The trash can and recycling bins are hygienically cleaned and deodorized to reduce the impact of viruses, odors, insects, larvae, rodents and pests
Best of all... no more smelly bins in your garage!
Get your trash cans cleaned right away!
Sign up today to get your trash or recycling bins cleaned.
- Bins are cleaned day after trash and recycle is picked up
- Bins MUST be empty
- Bins with unbagged pet waste WILL NOT be cleaned due to contamination of the equipment and health hazard to our employees
- Bins with paint/tar/gum and like substances may take more than one cleaning
- Prepaid contracts will transfer to new owner, and not to new home
- Prepaid plans will automatically renew unless we are notified by email
- Customers that wish to skip a cleaning must call or email 24 hours prior to their scheduled cleaning day in order to not lose that cleaning
Ready to Get Started?
Sign up today to get your trash cans or recycling bins cleaned.